15:03 | March 20, 2012
10 ‘unimportant’ things you (may) not know about me
– I saw Michael Jackson live at Ullevi -97 and I’m very, very proud of that.
– I have extreme foot phobia! I can’t even touch any other’s feet..It’s impossible!
– I’m actually a really good dancer and I started dancing HipHop and Streetdance at the age of 6.
I ended up dancing for about 2 years ago, due to lack of time.
– I have a really wide accent ( Östgötska) and alot of people are shocked that I don’t speak differently.
– I have five tattos
– I easily become restless and I need to have alot of things to do at the same time.
– My feelings for clothes and fashion started when I was little. I cut things apart, sewed on garments and always came to school in wierd things.
– When I was about 13 year old I cut my long blonde hair off and dyed it black. I remember that I wanted to look like the girl in the band t.A.T.u ..haha.
– I love sushi and If I had to choose ONE thing to eat for the rest of my life, It would be sushi.
– I have a brother and a sister.
Kan inte ni berätta en eller två konstiga/roligar/annorlunda/obetydliga saker om er ? :) Vore kul att läsa om!
/Can’t you tell me something wierd/strange/funny/different thing about yourself? :) I woulde love to read it!